These little biscuits are so light and fluffy. They literally melt in your mouth and leave you reaching for more!
100g plain flour
60g caster sugar
1tsp vanilla extract
Icing sugar to dust
1. Preheat the oven to 150°C.
2. Place the pecans in a food processor until they are ground. (a 10 second job in the nutribullet!)
3. Cream the margarine and caster sugar together and then stir in the vanilla extract.
4. Add the flour and ground pecans to the mixture and bring it together to form a dough.
5. Roll the dough into small balls, then flatten slightly and place on a lined baking tray.
6. Place the tray into the oven for approximately 40 minutes.
7. When the biscuits are cooked, place them on a wire rack and leave them to cool.
8. Dust the biscuits with icing sugar.